KeyLoggers for Android Phone – In this article, we will share the top 10 best Keyloggers for android both free and paid as well. After reading this article it will be easier for you to make a pick so that you could start tracking every keystroke of your mobile phone. But before checking out the out list of KeyLoggers for Android Phone directly, let’s understand what Keylogger is and how it can help you to become a spy without knowing all the hacking stuff.
What is KeyLogger?
KeyLogger is a type of software used to record keystrokes made by users. The main task of these keyloggers is to capture keystrokes or log keystrokes (whatever you typed on a website or applications) on a file. Based on the software types, some of them also send these key logs to the third party server.
The user on whose machine this software is installed will be unaware that their keystrokes are being monitored. Keyloggers were initially designed for computers, however, as time passes it is available for smartphones as well. This would be especially beneficial for parents to find what their children are looking on the internet or for employers as well who are looking forward to monitoring their employee’s activities on the device. But, here we are talking for an android phone, so it might not be exactly applicable for the second case mentioned above.
Besides those two cases mentioned above, it will be fun as well to track your friends’ keystrokes and later revealing them about all the secrets they have been looking on the internet with them. Isn’t it so cool? All you have to do is install the application of your desire on your targeted device, and you can become one of those hackers who spy on other persons just by installing one of the best keyloggers for android mentioned here.
But before listing 10 Best Keyloggers for Android available on the market, let me clarify that the purpose of the content is to make yourself aware of these existing tools and take this thing for educational purposes rather than spying on someone with bad intension. We won’t be responsible for any illegal activities or the law that gets implied because of your activities.
10 Best Keyloggers for Android
Kidlogger is a free app especially the best keyloggers for android among parents. As the name suggests, this app is mainly focused to keep a track of your kid’s web and other activities on their device. This app is so great that it offers more features other than just keylogging like tracking SMS, monitoring web activities, and limiting gaming times. Besides parents, it could be equally useful for employers to monitor their employees and track what they are doing on the android provided by the company.
- Monitor the web history of the users (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera), apps
- Tracklist of calls and SMS
- Limit time spent on games
- View photos were taken by the camera
- Blocked applications
- Tracking Location (Coordinates)
- The monitoring agents are password-protected
- Access to analytics: Apps, Chats/SMS, Calls, Locations
- WebScheduled e-mail reports
- Backup download
- Read messages of Messenger, Facebook, Skype, WhatsApp, Viber, etc
- View typed keystrokes
- Listening to phone calls
- View photos captured by the camera
- Invisible (Could hide the application)
- Recording of surrounded sound by a call from a secret number;
- Retrieve phone current location (by SMS request)
- “Call-back” by SMS-request;
- Dedicated technical support
Besides just android, they also offer their services on Windows and Mac OS as well.
Also Read: 20 Cool Windows 10 Tips and Tricks
Snoopza is more than just a keylogger, actually, it’s a phone tracker app by Snoopza. It is a free monitoring program that allows for recording calls, tracking phone locations, sneak text messages, cameras, internet activity, screenshots, Instagram, Whatsapp, Viber, Facebook, Skype, and telegram. However, you won’t be able to use all of these features on a free version, you have to subscribe to their standard plan to use all the features mentioned above.
- Track Calls
- Track Location
- Manage and Monitor SMS
- Check Internet Activities. The cell phone tracker saves all information about visited sites
- All the basic features
- Record Calls
- Viber spy, Facebook spy, Whatsapp spy, Snapchat spy
- Take Screenshots
- Check Contracts
- Stealth Mode
- Track To-do List
- Track Camera
- Detect Sim Card Replace
HoverWatch Andriod Keylogger is a free keylogger for Android that will let you secretly watch over the phones of your children or staff members, recording calls, camera, spy on SMS, MMS, WhatsApp, Facebook, and others. HoverWatch also comes with a premium pack with more additional features.
- Remain Completely Invisible
- Track Text Messages and Calls
- View and browse contact details
- Track the location of the monitored device
- Take a photo using the front camera every time a user unlocks the screen
- Get notified each time user decides to change the SIM card
- Control children’s and employees’ activity online
- Track up to 5 devices
- Track and Save every single file that was exchanged in Facebook
iKeyMonitor is a keystroke logging app for Android phones and tablets. It is the best keylogger app for parental control and employee monitoring. It records keystrokes, SMS, website history, call history, call recordings, and chat on messages.
It offers a free download trial APK that works without root. For using it, all you have to do is go to the website and sign up for free. You can watch the demo video as a guide for using it.
- Track SMS messages
- Call Recording
- Listen to Surroundings
- Track Call History
- Track GPS Locations
- Capture Screenshots
- Record Keystrokes
- Save Facebook, WhatsApp, Viber, WeChat Photos
- Multiple Users & Admins
- Installed Apps Monitoring
This app is available for all platforms; iPhone, Windows, and Mac.
Also Read: 10 Tips to Improve Smartphone Battery Life
It is the free keylogger Android app. It helps to capture every keystroke from the phone remotely and view the text online once it’s pulled by the user. Like all, it pretty much does the job of tracking down the target phones.
This is the only app on the list that is completely free. It is quite easy to install. Disable Google Play Security before you start else it keeps giving harmful app alert.
- Captures keystrokes silently without the user getting to know
- Can be pulled remotely from a website by logging in
- Option to download and erase content from online
- Get the Application on which the text is hyped
- Upload notification will be sent to the registered email id
6. Spyera (Paid)
If you want to spend your money on some of the tracking tools then you might want to consider spyera for the features it brings on your table. Spyera analyses the phone activities at a deeper level and the user gets the report straight to their account.
- Listen to live calls
- Track different location for the device
- Stay up to date
- Spy on messages
- Use the rear camera remotely and track passwords
- Track phone calls and logs
- Check the VOIP applications
The only drawback with this keylogger is that there is no free trial or live demo version of the app. And is not compatible with Android 8.0 Oreo.
Price: $31.99 per month
7. mSpy (Paid)
mSpy is one of the keyloggers for Android that allows you to log the keys being pressed on the device as well as track all the other activities happening on the device. You can try the demo version before paying for the paid version. The installation process is easy and should not take more than 10 minutes. Data about the target phone activities is updated every 5 min. All data is encrypted and protected. Only you can access it.
- View all incoming/outgoing calls with contact info, timestamps, and call duration
- Read all incoming/outgoing text messages even after they are deleted from the devices
- View the current GPS location of the device and its location history
- Check browser history of the device, including searches done in the incognito mode
- See activity on social apps like Instagram, Facebook, Tinder, etc.
- View photos, videos and other media that is shared or stored on the device
- Get information about installed apps, calendar activity, emails and more
Price: $29.99 per month
If you want the world’s most advanced phone monitoring tools then spyzie is the way. It is all in one solution as it allows you to track the activities of any smartphone from any of your devices. No need to root or jailbreak the device which is kind of relief.
Users must create a premium Spyzie account on the Spyzie website then connect the target device and make necessary settings. After complete installation, visit the Spyzie dashboard to view the monitored data of the targeted device.
- Block Apps you don’t want people to use
- Logs of incoming and outgoing calls
- Logs of incoming and outgoing text messages including WhatsApp, Messenger, Viber
- Take the screenshot of the target’s screen with a simple click
- Monitor all pictures on Target Device
- Browse the Target Device’s Contact List
- Keep Track on Target’s Location
Price: $39.99 per month
9. KidsGuard (Paid)
KidsGuard is one of the keylogger tools that come with better performances and handy features. This tool works completely invisible when installed on the target device. It also helps in monitoring the target device without any hassle.
- Monitor the target device remotely
- Has a web-based dashboard to access all the features remotely
- Keep a record of the entire browsing history of the target device
- Can track all the keystrokes, including usernames and passwords typed in the target device
- Works for both iOS and Android devices
Price: $29.95 per month
10. FlexiSpy (Paid)
FlexiSpy is yet another keylogger tool that can be termed as the best Android Keylogger with great features. With FlexiSpy you can monitor the phone, track phone calls, read emails, SMS, messages from Facebook, Viber, WhatsApp, and track down the location of the phone.
You can get the demo version to try the app so ensure that the features it provides are handy and are of great use to spy on someone. Installation is easy, as you purchase the app you will get a confirmation message on your email along with other login credentials.
- Monitor all Android and iPhone digital and audio communications
- More monitoring features than any other product
- No hassle Remote Installation Service
- Used for Parental Control and Employee Monitoring
- Call interception at real-time
- Call recording remotely
Price: $29.95 per month
Which would be the suitable keylogger for my andriod device?
Since, andriod application market are filled different varieties of keylogger, it would be quite hard to choose the right one. Therefore, the Android keylogger that you should choose depends on what you are searching for.
It is always recommended to select the keylogger that support service without rooting. This is because rooting can a device to brick and void the warranty that comes along with it. You might also loose access to high security apps. So, it would be also a wise decision selecting no-root version.
Between free and paid version of keylogger apps, you should always choose paid keylogger app rather than the app that claims to work for free. The free version apps mostly come with malware installed on it and is just trying to scam you. Most free apps come with certain days trial pack.
Andriod keylogger apps can come with additional features. If you feel the features are worth your money, then go for the paid ones.
Also Read: Top 20 Best Free eCommerce WordPress Themes